Voting

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stage 1, Workout 4

Just a summary of today's workout:

Workout B:
Deadlift: 65/15, 65/15
Alternating:
Dumbbell shoulder press: 15/15, 20/15
Wide-grip lat pulldown: 70/15, 70/15
Lunge: 10/15, 10/15 (2 sets each leg)
Swiss-ball crunch: 2 sets of 8

I asked a trainer at the gym today to show me proper form on the swiss ball crunch. When I did it the first time, I didn't feel it doing anything at all. I was doing it wrong. She showed me how, and I really felt it. I didn't even a need a plate to hold onto. She actually discouraged me from using a plate, and just doing the crunches, because using a plate will actually push my abs OUT, not IN.

I didn't have time today for HIIT, so I came home and did level 3 of Jillian's Shred video for my cardio.

Loving this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment