Voting

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little of my routine, and what inspires me...

Part of my daily routine is going to Gold's Gym. I go 5-6 days a week. Since it's winter time, I go to the gym, otherwise I run outside. I do a weight class on Tuesdays (but since having my surgery I haven't been able to), and I do a combination of 60 minutes on the Elliptical, Treadmill or the Stairmaster. That is one bad boy. Today I climbed stairs for 40 minutes and burned 363 calories. That picture is crappy, but hey! Walking on the treadmill with an incline of 11 will burn 300 more calories. It's hard but feel SO good when I am done!


One of the things that inspires me the most to stay on track and focus on my health is watching The Biggest Loser. I love that show. It makes me want to sit and do situps or bicep curls while I watch it. It makes me want to push myself. I know they lose weight at a very rapid pace, and it's not really realistic, but to see the lives of these huge people transforming, is just inspiring. They get to the core of some very emotional issues that got them big in the first place. Emotional issues were also at my core. It's been a process to get in the right frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment