Voting

Saturday, February 12, 2011

NROL4W - Stage 1, Workout 2

Today was my 2nd workout. It consisted of:

Workout B:
Deadlift - 2 sets of 15 reps, 55 lbs
Dumbbell shoulder press - 2 sets of 15 reps, 15 lbs
Wide-grip lat pulldown - 2 sets of 15 reps, 60 lbs
Lunges - 2 sets of 15 reps, each leg, holding 10 lbs
Swiss-ball crunch - 2 sets of 8 reps holding a 10lb weight

After the workout, I decided to start on HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), which will come in Stage 2. I did 18 minutes on the stairmaster, with 1 minute at level 8, and 2 minutes at level 3. I repeated the intervals 6 times. It was tough - even though I am used to climbing stairs 30-40 minutes at a time. It was tougher because at level 8, those stairs move pretty quickly. By the time the minute was up, I was dying.

I don't feel as sore today as I did the first day. But we'll see tomorrow. I love the way I feel. I feel accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment