Voting

Sunday, April 3, 2011

NROL, Stage 1

I completed all 16 workouts in New Rules of Lifting for Women... I am almost done with Stage 2 now. (7 stages in all). Here's the beginning and ending weights of how much I lifted during Stage 1:

  • Squats: Started with 35 lbs, ended with 90lbs

  • Pushups - Started out barely being able to do these, to no problem at all

  • Seated Row: Started with 20 lbs, ended with 90 lbs

  • Step-ups: Started with just body weight, ended with 15 lb dumbbells in each hand

  • Prone Jackknife: This was the best ab exercise I've ever done - I can't believe what a difference it has made! Anyone who doesn't know what a Prone Jackknife is, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szyy3-K_Yz8

  • Deadlift: Started with 55 lbs, ended with 105 lbs

  • Dumbbell shoulder press: started with 20 lbs, ended with 25 lbs in each hand

  • Wide-grip lat pulldown: started at 80lbs, ended at 90 lbs

  • Lunge: Started with 15lbs, ended with 20 lbs each hand

  • Swiss ball crunch: I did the required 15 reps, 2 sets. This exercise was worthless

I'll report Stage 2 when I'm done. I've been really loving this program. It has really strengthened and toned me. I lost 11.4 lbs doing this Stage, and 107lbs down to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment